We’ve been fans of Ben Kuchera’s journalistic and investigative skills since his early days at Ars Technica, and have continued to follow him since his move to Penny Arcade’s PA Report. Mr. Kuchera has written a LOT of great articles in his time, but I think he’s finally outdone himself: a behind-the-scenes look at how advertising on Xbox Live is done. This includes costs, placement, ad development, and everything in between.
This may not sound exciting to a lot of you, but I very highly recommend you read the entire article…it’s fantastic stuff.
After a hiatus of nearly four years, Penny Arcade’s episodic series On The Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness makes its triumphant return by way of a 16-bit RPG with modern gameplay mechanics.
Read More »
I was one of the 3,000 lucky people who pre-ordered the Penny Arcade TV Season One DVD early enough to get it signed by the whole Penny Arcade crew…and it arrived today! Soooooo happy Even though it’s too late to get a signed copy, I highly recommend you purchase it…this is possibly the most feature-packed DVD set I’ve ever seen:
- All 27 episodes from Season 1, including all 8 of “The 4th Panel” Episodes
- English subtitles for all Season 1 Episodes
- Four exclusive, never-before-seen episodes of “The 4th Panel”
- Nearly three hours of deleted scenes
- Two bonus audio tracks for EACH original episode, from both 2 Player Productions and Penny Arcade staff members
- Totally region free